Thursday 23 June 2011

"How To Double Your Tomato Harvest, and Have Juicer, Tastier Tomatoes"

"How To Double Your Tomato Harvest,
and Have Juicer, Tastier Tomatoes"


My grandfather was an amazing tomato gardner, he raised his kids and provided for his family by growing many things on his land, but tomatoes were his specialty.
A year before he passed away, I sat down with him and had him tell me everything he knew about growing tomatoes, all the family secrets, all his experience and lessons that he's learned over 30+ years of growing tomatoes.
Organic Tomato Magic, is an eBook that is the result of that conversation with my grandfather. I wrote it to share what my grandfather has learned with the world, and to honor his memory.
It's sold over 10,000 copies and has helped thousands of gardeners grow amazing tomatoes and fix common tomato problems. With Organic Tomato Magic you too can use the same age-old secrets my grandfather used to grow tomatoes quicker, make them juicer and tastier than ever before, and avoid common problems with tomato plants.
Best of all, you get immediate access to the information, as it's available in e-Book format, nothing is shipped to you and you don't pay shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment